Our customer deal
All Limehouse homes will be:
- Excellent quality.
- Finished to a market specification.
- Available at a ‘move in today’ standard.
When renting a Limehouse home we offer:
- Competitive rents.
- New and modern homes.
- Anytime tenancies.
- Facilities management such as communal cleaning, window cleaning (flats only) and landscaping.
- Viewings on weekday evenings and weekends by appointment.
- Six-month Assured Short-hold Tenancies.
- No tenancy renewal fees.
To rent one of our homes we need:
- A fully-completed enquiry form.
- A £300 application/letting fee (£100 on application (non-refundable), £200 at let).
- One month’s rent paid in advance.
- One month’s rent as security deposit.
- Payments by Direct Debit only.
- Credit checks.
- Access to your home for annual gas servicing (legally required).
When renting our homes we do not allow:
- Alterations to flooring, plumbing, wiring, fitted kitchens, appliances and other structural features.
- Your rent will usually increase every year in line with inflation.
- We need to inspect the property each year.
- Tenants have repair responsibilities, including maintaining your garden, fixtures and fittings and anything that need to be repaired because of damage or neglect.